For chimney sizes up to 90cm x 38cm (36" x 15").
A chimney balloon provides a cost-effective way to prevent warm air escaping up your chimney as well as the cold air coming down into your home.
Chimney balloon benefits
Installing a chimney balloon in your home will deliver a number of benefits, some of which are listed below:
- Save money on your fuel bills as less heat escapes
- A cleaner fireplace frees up your time to do other things
- Reduces noise entering your home
- Stops uncomfortable draughts coming down your chimney
- A lasting, reusable and affordable way to keep your home comfortable
Order your chimney balloon now.
How do chimney balloons work?
The chimney balloon comes with its own handgrip and should be inserted roughly a foot inside your chimney. You then simply open the tap,inflate the chimney balloon until it grips the walls of your chimney and then when it's fully inflated, close the tap. Once fully inflated and in place, your chimney balloon will prevent warm air from escaping, making your home more comfortable and reducing your heating costs.